Our Solar Family
Solar energy systems are much more than a construction operation and can best be viewed as a blend of construction, technology, design and finance. We feel it is critical to maintain this diverse skillset and demonstrate it through our combined experience:
- Unique blend of skillsets provides a winning combination for our clients and partners
- 90+ years in Project Management and Customer Relationship Management
- 75+ years in Construction on both the Residential and Commercial side
- 35+ years in IT and Engineering
- Managed well over 2,500 clients over the years
- Successfully completed projects valued at over $5 million
- Vetted and selected by Sustainable City University of New York as Solarize Brooklyn CB6 program installer
- Full time NABCEP(North American Board of Clean Energy Professionals) Installation Professional on staff
- Installed and commissioned hundreds of systems
Joe Aurilia, Jr.
Originally an enterprise architect, Joe Jr. obtained his MBA in 2009. He has also been involved in the construction industry for the better part of 30 years.
Joe Jr. manages the business aspects of EcoMen Solar and oversees company direction. He focuses on consistently making the process of going solar easier for all involved and driving honesty and integrity in all of EcoMen’s communications.
Joe Aurilia, Sr.
Joe Sr. is a 40+ year veteran of the home improvement and construction trades.
Joe handles many aspects of customer service, installation scheduling, and materials procurement.
EcoMen’s installation force begins with Joe.
Jason oversees PV technicals for EcoMen, and supports the sales staff by generating rough designs and proposals.
NABCEP PV Installation Professional #051112-35
Kevin joined EcoMen Solar in 2016 and has quickly grown in his position as the Operation Manager.
Throughout his career, Kevin has branched out into multiple fields of the solar industry to become better equipped and more knowledgable of all operation aspects.
Because of his wide variety of skills, he is an “all-rounder” in the office
Contact Center Advisor
Capable and experienced in both Sales and Customer Service, Donna runs our call center.
Peter has delivered more than 300 Jobs in Upstate NY, NJ, and NYC DOB territories.
Peter can deliver anything.
Find out what going solar can do for you!
Solar Solutions for New Jersey, New York, and Eastern Pennsylvania